Tuesday 18 November 2014

One gallon mead recipe and artwork #homebrew

unnamed
So here it is in all its glory, I only wish I had taken the original gravity and could say what the ABV is. I followed this recipe below for a 1 gallon batch of traditional mead.

Equipment 

1 Gallon demijohn
1 Airlock
1 Bung
Some sterilization

One gallon recipe

1.5kg Honey
1 Large orange
1 handful of raisins
2 sticks of cinnamon
2 cloves
1 pinch of nutmeg
Half a pack of wine yeast
Balance water to one gallon

How to

Put all this in and shake it about. Put it in a dark warmish place. Check on it in a few months.

Artwork

mead_is_murder

After a quick wax of the mustache and a turn up of my chinos I went for a pastiche of the classic Smiths album Meat is Murder. Shall be labeling up and forcing upon people over the festive period. This stuff is rough as a badgers ticks back.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment