Tuesday 11 September 2007

My last few days









Hello all
I went to the local rugby club as you can see above. I am going to try and play there every monday which should help my international chances.
There was heavy thunder and lightning last night and so terrible rain aswell which as you can see in the pictures made the roads a little bit worse for wear. I met two guys one from Edinburgh and the other from Newcastle, they are in Kampala for a week before they head down to Kasisie(aint sure about the spelling) for a year to work in an internet cafe. I got on well with them and they have invited me to go down some time as they have a large 5bedroom house.
As you can see i have been checking out the wildlife, these geeko's are everywhere they come out on my porch at night its great fun to watch them
Hope everyone is well at home
Guy

1 comment:

  1. Not one photo has sun are blue sky..what's going on there eh??

    ReplyDelete