Saturday 8 September 2007

My house






Well i have now spent two nights in my house which is quite a strange experience but a learning curve.
Im currently at the American Club which is great with its tennis courts and swimming pool etc etc and more importantly a large screen to watch the rugby on!
Well heres some pictures of my house, it aint amazing but its fine for me and its with loads of great people which is nice
Im realising alot of things and its making me think about alot such as my future etc and jobs which is great and its settting me up for whatever i decide.
I still don't have a clue what my address is and i don't no how to post letters but im gona try and find all that out this week and take some more picturs of different things to show you all
Love to all
Guy

1 comment:

  1. i love it all guy...its mega kurts. WHOA....CHECK OUT THAT 4 POSTER! LUXURY! hehehe. where are photos of you? :(

    ReplyDelete