Sunday 24 August 2014

Say hello to Vehnäolut

We at Phenix Brewery pride ourselves on obscure hipster names for our beers and with this latest brew there is no exception. Welcome to the Phenix Brewery line up Vehnäolut. A 4.33% wheat beer with a cheeky Columbus dry hop.

IMG_4340

As you obviously know it's name is Finnish for wheat beer. The reason being my wonderful bee keeping friend Jussi supplied me with some of his honey from Finland to add to my brew instead of dextrose. This is some seriously yumi honey!
You may also be able to tell that I still have no label on my bottles. Although I have knocked up an option B I am still interested to have the input of a designer with a taste for beer. Otherwise its the below design being put onto 40 odd bottles. Some is getting shipped as far a field as Japan.

Vehnaolut_guyswheatbeer

No comments:

Post a Comment