Friday 7 February 2014

The morning commute v2.0

At the start of my work commuting I began with headphones in and power walking. Now I have matured, developed some would even say evolved, now not only am I music less I also dander, ponder and photograph.
Since making the switch I have written and developed in my head two short films(now both actually written down) have written dozens of posts and taken giga bytes of photographs. Case in point.
20140207-095218.jpg

I'm not saying music isn't inspiring or is a waste of time. I feel however that nature Glasgow nature and all it's weird and bizarre quirks can be so uplifting once we stop from our busy lives for a minute and embrace it. I would like to point out the lovely irony from this as I have sub-sequentially blanked most of my commute while I write this.

No comments:

Post a Comment