Sunday 26 January 2014

Bill Murray films on Netflix UK

So after watching Broken Flowers last night on Netflix UK I wondered to myself, what other Bill Murray films are on Netflix. I couldn't find a list via my tv netflix app so I made a list in no particular order.

20140126-183952.jpg

Ghostbusters

Scrooged

Rushmore

The Life aquatic with Steve Zissou

What about Bob?

Broken Flowers

Zombieland

Get low

Larger Than Life

Where the Buffalo Roam

Meatballs

Charlie's Angels

Have I missed any? Post a comment.

2 comments:

  1. Every actor has a unique URL on Netflix, you can always find the Bill Murray films here:

    http://movies.netflix.com/WiRoleDisplay?personid=66728

    .. 12 titles availabel in Netflix UK at the moment.

    A good way to keep updated on new releases on Netflix UK is sites as flixfilm.co.uk or netflix.maft.co

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers Martin.
    The website is great but the TV app is pants, it really needs similar search options.
    Have never watched Netflix on anything other than TV.

    ReplyDelete