Thursday 3 May 2012

15 Second Film Festival Screening. QFT, Belfast

Illustrated poster by @helloiain



2012 has so far been a rather big year for me. Its about to get a lot bigger in the month of May. Two of my short films VINYL TOUCH and DUEL will be screened as part of the 15 Second Film Festival at the Queens Film Theatre, Belfast. These two shorts were both written and directed by me. VINYL TOUCH is about a man with a special skill and DUEL is a window sill battle to the death between two cameras.

This will be my first ever screening so its rather exciting. I of course however am in Wales filming so will not be attending. You however can!
If you head on down to the QFT on Saturday 5th May, the screening starts at 6.45 with doors open at 6. It is free entry with no tickets needed. Heres a link to the FB page with more info about other screenings.
So thats,

QFT
6pm
5th May 2012
Free Entry

If you catch either of my films let me know what you think. 

No comments:

Post a Comment