Saturday 31 December 2011

My year in review with a look to 2012

2011 has been a pretty big year for me. A lot has happened and a load of life changing decisions have been made. It started off with a 365 photo project. That lasted January.
2011 jumped in half way through my final year of media studies and production at the university of ulster, coleraine. This was my dissertation year where I looked at the influence of the Lawrence collection on Irish photography. I also did a practicle piece using rephotography. A big thanks to Dr. Gail Baylis for keeping me sane. Loved studying and final year was a dream working on such a big topic
I graduated with a first, moved country, got a job and got my first film commissioned "VINYL TOUCH", as the rest of the year continued in sunny Glasgow.
I have managed to do so many things this year that last year I couldnt even have dreamed of so I will give a brief look at 2012.
2012 I will still be working away at a job I love and on the side keep working on my short film script writing this year and hope I can further develop these.

In 2012 creativity I want to~>

Make atleast two short films over 5mins.
Have a photography project exhibited.
Get working in some major film productions.

No comments:

Post a Comment