Tuesday 6 December 2011

Love Through The Viewfinder


So I made this last friday. Its a #faketrailer for the @Vimeo weekend project.



Shot entirely on a Sony Ericsson Xperia Ray on 720p. The whole thing idea to export took about 40 mins. It seems like the creative testing due to lack of equipment is going to continue for a while longer. Something I am beginning to live with and I think perhaps even enjoy slightly. No need for Epic's or 5d's here. Just good old fashioned story telling. Here are a few photos of my beautiful custom made blutactripod. Drop me a comment and if I get enough interest may start selling them on ebay.



RRP £40 my price £20*


*Phone and tripod not included

At least with this equipment hiatus I am able to focus on writing and currently am working on a number of different shorts that I hope to make during 2012, A few comedies, a romance and a thriller. Hopefully it shall be a big year for me creatively and work wise but I guess the two tie in nicely.

No comments:

Post a Comment