Tuesday 8 November 2011

What I am working on at the moment.


You may have seen a while ago me posting a bit about this "A Giant Problem". Its a short mockumentary on the Giants Causeway, Northern Ireland.
I was working on it before graduating from University Of Ulster with Alan McCracken  and we managed to put together a first draft of the script. Unfortunately dissertations, work and moving house got in the way of us getting out of pre-production. 
We both have been working on various things since but now I have managed to get a bit of free time from work where I have been working on my 15 second short, Vinyl Touch. This free time has also seen me start to redraft the "A Giant Problem" script with a view to seeking funding from NI Screen, to finally get this out of the pre-production hole. 

No comments:

Post a Comment