Thursday 14 July 2011

Bolton FC 11/12 kits.

You may or may not know that I am indeed a Bolton Wanderers fan. Have been for a number of years after dabbling in Man UTD fanage during the treble winning years before coming to my senses.
I have never blogged much about Bolton, due to not many people like em and I don't really know that much about football to be going on about it but I felt I should bring up the kits for this season.
On the right here we can see the home kit. Its pretty terrible if I am honest. I see that reebok are attempting a bit of a retro look but look at that mesh at the bottom. Another part that I found weird is that the junior kits do not have the 188bet on them which I think is great. It got me wondering if Liverpool Junior kits did not have the carlsberg logo when it was Liverpools sponser?


 The away kit I have to admit to liking and I would consider actually buying this one. I do however question how they are getting away with the "back in black" and the lightning bolt and AC / DC font. Its a bit much. If it was on the actual kit now that would be a different story.




And here is the goal keeper kit, you can just see Jussi the big finn bounding out of goal in this lovely number. I doubt you would see Peter Schmeichel in such a colour but he is only half the keeper Jussi is....

No comments:

Post a Comment