Sunday 10 October 2010

1010th tweet. #binaryday

As I sit munching down some lunch parked up in the now non-accessible short loans room I have been sent into a ponder. Perhaps its the slow paced jazz of the second season of Twin Peaks as I watch it for the first time perhaps its that lecture on Romanticism in Irish Film I just endured.
Lets go for the Twin Peaks for the meantime.
A rant
It is such a disgrace that in the short loan room in the LRC, Coleraine University of Ulster only staff are allowed or students if watching a film. The short loan room has been the home to the AGM for the UUC Film Society and holds the joy of browsing dvds, flicking through finding some gems of movies.
That is part of the fun is it not. Instead now you have to decide on what you want before getting into the now off limits short loan room but only if you are watching a film on one of the poor quality TV's available in the short loans room. I think there will be a strongly worded recommendation note placed into the recommendation box in the LRC regarding this.

A review
Just watched the first episode of the second season of Twin Peaks. Lynch has me again, I could actually just sit and watch this whole season right now if it wasnt for me only being able to loan it out from the LRC for 4 hours.
The soundtrack as I blogged about merely the other day is amazing. The plot is confusing, the acting decent but not incredible, the cinematography right from the get go has me tempted to copy and the crazyness, well thats in another league along with the Pie.
5/5 for the whole Tv show.


A picture
Me at the Dunluce castle taken on a Spirit 600CL with expired 600 film. (December 2008)

No comments:

Post a Comment