Wednesday 5 September 2007

I have arrived

Pictures of Saudi Sunrise, the palm islands(dubai man made islands, google it), a rainy Entebbe airport and me looking out the window pondering





Hey all
I arrived in a rainy Uganda yesterday which i have to admit was clearly an attempt at a Fermanagh style welcome.
I am currently staying with the Nobles but i am hoping to move into my house on Friday. I went to see my house today and it is nice with a lady from Northern Ireland living next door who is very friendly.
I am currently in Gerry's company Microcare and this has been my first chance to get online.
I had hopped to post as often as i can and to put photos etc up but as i am realizing that may be harder than i expected.
Never the less you should check back anyway to see if i have updated it as i will try to as often as is possible.
Love to all
Guy

No comments:

Post a Comment