Friday 28 September 2007

American Club








Hello all
Sorry for a rather slow update i have been having trouble posting photos.
I have put the above pictures up of the American club as i mention it quite a bit so i thought you all should see what i am talking about. You can see the pool and the clay tennis courts, the covered area is the restaurant. I also included a nice photo of the wonderful hail storm's that are here.
I shall be at the American club this Sunday in my Ireland shirt to cheer them on!!
I am going to be away most of next week as i am away to Fort Portal on the west side of Uganda, i am going there to help with a medical camp they are setting up to look after local people and also staff at the Hima cement company which is the largest cement company in the whole of Uganda. I am also going to be filming a lot of the journey for microcare as they hope to produce a small documentary for Hima cement showing the medical care that microcare is doing.
Callum from Newcastle is coming up for this weekend and will be staying with me. I am thinking about going to the local water park, indeed you did hear me correctly, a business man decided that Kampala was a great place to build a water park for all the many many rich people in Kampala, its a large mix between a theme park and water park and sits empty most of the time as nobody can afford it so no queues :D
I shall post a large update when i come back from Fort Portal.
Guy

No comments:

Post a Comment